PPC Management Services
Do you need PPC ads and landing pages that are both well optimized and well written?
Look no further than 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP.
Our PPC management services are a step above the competition because we combine expertise in marketing with expertise in writing.
Let us help you reach more new customers and make the best first impression possible.
Ready to learn more?
Simply fill out our quote request form below, or email us today.
PPC MANAGEMENT QUOTE REQUEST
Are you currently managing your PPC in house and looking to hire a company to manage it for you? Or are you completely new to PPC and don't know where to start? 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP can help. Unlike any other PPC management company on the internet, we combine marketing expertise with writing expertise to take your PPC campaigns to the next level. Why is this important? Read our story below to learn more about our history with PPC.
Our PPC Story
Truth be told, we found out the hard way years ago when we chose to hire a PPC management company to manage our PPC campaigns for our transcription services and writing services. Although we were paying our vendor thousands of dollars per month, we were horrified to discover that our PPC management company lacked the writing skills necessary to craft effective PPC ads and landing pages. In fact, the company's writing was so poor that the landing page they created for us would have turned off prospective clients. When you're paying $10 plus dollars per click with PPC, you cannot afford to have spelling errors, punctuation errors and grammatical errors on your landing pages and PPC ads. Your landing page is your one brief moment to sell your product or service, and your first impression may be your only impression.
When we discovered the poor writing quality of our landing page and PPC ads, we had no choice but to let our PPC management company go. Having already experienced a similar situation with an SEO company we had hired, we decided to take a step back and re-evaluate how to move forward before hiring another vendor. While this was a very frustrating time for us in the early years of our company, it was also a challenging turning point that gave way to our success. In the end, we chose to leverage the writing talent we already had, and we hired several experienced marketing professionals to bring our marketing in house. With time, we expanded both our marketing and writing teams so we could help other frustrated businesses who needed effective PPC managers who could also write.
The point of this narrative isn't to make this all about ourselves. Rather, it serves to illustrate the unique experience and skill set we bring to the table. For many companies, limited resources make it impossible to bring search engine marketing in house. That's why we're here to help. PPC can be the greatest asset to your business, or it can be the greatest expense. 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP can make the expense worth it. Unlike other PPC management companies, we never outsource your work, and we never set your PPC campaigns and forget about them. While other PPC management companies may set up your campaigns and run them on autopilot, we review and optimize all PPC campaigns on a daily basis, effectively eliminating wasted spend.
The 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP PPC MANAGEMENT DIFFERENCE
- We have expertise in both search engine marketing and writing services. Having experienced talent in both PPC management and writing services means we produce both well-optimized PPC campaigns and well-written PPC ads and landing pages. This makes all the difference for your advertising campaigns, as you need well-written ads that attract clicks and increase your PPC quality score, and you need well-written landing pages to convert your visitors to paying customers. With character limits in PPC ads, it's essential you choose your words wisely, and with Google's introduction of expanded text ads, you need writing talent for your PPC campaigns more than ever. Unlike any other PPC management company on the internet, we specialize in both marketing and writing, giving our clients a unique edge in PPC advertising.
- We research your industry thoroughly when designing and managing your campaigns. Along with our expertise in writing, we also understand the importance of thoroughly researching your industry to craft the most effective ads and landing pages for your PPC campaigns. When hiring a marketing vendor, it can often be frustrating because you know your industry far better than those not in your industry. This can often lead to a disconnect between your company and your search engine marketing vendor, resulting in marketing messages that simply don't sell your services well. In fact, we found this out the hard way when we hired a PPC management company years ago to advertise our transcription services. Unlike other PPC management companies, we take it upon ourselves to research your industry thoroughly and educate ourselves about your company to ensure we're capturing the message you want to share.
- No outsourcing. One hundred percent U.S. based. Many PPC management companies will outsource your work to lesser qualified individuals, and some may even have those outside the U.S. working on your campaigns. This can become evident to you through the writing quality of your PPC ads and landing pages. One hundred percent U.S.-based work is at the forefront of everything we do, and we never outsource your PPC management to others. We manage your campaigns completely in house, ensuring security for your campaigns and the highest-quality writing possible.
- Daily campaign reviews. We never set it and forget it. A lot of PPC management companies charge a large initial set-up fee to set up your campaigns, and after the setup is complete, they run your campaigns on autopilot without regular reviews. This can lead to huge amounts of wasted spend, low conversions and low quality scores in your PPC campaigns. Why is this so? PPC advertising is always in flux. New advertisers are always entering the market; current advertisers are raising and lowering their bids, and in some cases your ads may not be performing as anticipated. At 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP we firmly believe in daily reviews of all PPC accounts to ensure your ads are attracting visitors who convert to paying customers. We never run PPC campaigns on autopilot. We regularly review your PPC campaigns on a daily basis to ensure we're maximizing your advertising potential. Other PPC management companies advertise they do the same, but they only review campaigns once a week or once a month. We review all client campaigns on a daily basis, ensuring optimal performance and eliminating wasted spend.
- We manage ads across all search engines and social media platforms. Unlike some PPC management companies that focus their attention on Google AdWords, we also manage Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads. Google may receive the largest amount of traffic, but we believe that quality is always better than quantity. We encourage our clients to try ads on other platforms, as every industry has a different audience. Advertising on Bing Ads and social media platforms can also yield lower costs, thereby making the most of your advertising budget and ensuring you reach your target audience in every segment of the web.
- We can help you leverage the power of remarketing. Oftentimes many website visitors are not ready to purchase right away, while others need to see your marketing message multiple times before pulling the trigger. Our PPC managers also specialize in remarketing, and we can regain customers for you through both Google Remarketing and Bing Ads Remarketing. With remarketing you can lower your cost per click and your cost per conversion, and you absolutely, positively ensure you've made the most of the website visitors you've attracted.
- On-demand sales for your business in 12 hours or less. We do believe that every PPC campaign demands a proper setup, but unlike other PPC management companies, we can get you up and running in 12 hours or less. With time we can expand your keywords, ads and landing pages as necessary, but we understand how important it is for your website to attract visitors today. While other PPC management services may make you wait weeks for setup, we're ready to get your business on the first page of Google, Bing and Yahoo! today.
- No minimum monthly spend. Most PPC management companies will not manage your campaigns unless you can spend a minimum of $2,500 to $5,000 per month on PPC advertising. We do believe that larger budgets are necessary for maximum effectiveness, but we're happy to help smaller businesses with smaller advertising budgets. Even if your monthly PPC budget is less than $2,500, you can still leverage sales from PPC and gain valuable insight about the best keywords you should be targeting. You can also learn a lot about the most effective marketing message for your business through PPC. If you've been turned down by other PPC management services who demand larger monthly budgets, don't hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help all companies, large or small, and we genuinely care about growing your business, capturing your message effectively and reaching your target audience.
Ready to Learn More?
Give us a call at 1-888-TYPE-IT-UP (1-888-897-3488), and press 1 to speak to one of our campaign managers today.
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your PPC campaigns deserve the best, and we're ready to optimize your campaigns and convert your traffic today.